Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine Specialist Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeon
Dr. Douglas Won is a dual fellowship-trained physician and Board-certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons. He provides the most comprehensive methods of Stem Cell Therapy and Regenerative available through NeoGen Stem Cell Institute in Plano, Irving and Rockwall.
Dr. Won is an innovator of Stem Cell Technology for over 12 years for Orthopedic and Spine conditions. Dr. Won developed the 4 Pillars of Regenerative Medicine and customizes the regenerative treatment for all his patients. PRP, Bone Marrow Concentrate, Growth Factors, Amniotic, Umbilical Cord, Plasma Concentration and other innovative technologies are utilized to activate and enhance the regenerative treatment.
After completing medical school at the University of Texas at Galveston, Dr. Won finished his orthopedic surgery residency at the world renown Washington University in St. Louis / Barnes-Jewish Hospital. He completed dual fellowship training, focused on cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine, in degenerations and deformities of the spine as well as minimally invasive spine surgery. This has been recognized as the highest level in spine surgery training. He remains active in the research and development of innovative stem cell therapy as well as spine care and in using advancing technology to create personalized treatment plans for variety of orthopedic conditions and cervical, thoracic and lumbar disorders.
About Dr. Won
- Completed undergraduate studies at Northwestern University
- Graduated from medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston
- Completed Orthopedic Surgery residency at Washington University in St. Louis
- Completed spine surgery fellowship at William Beaumont Spine Center
- Finished second fellowship in cervical spine and deformities of the spine at Washington University in St. Louis
- Member of the Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, North American Spine Society and the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chosen as Super Doctor by Texas Monthly and as one of America’s Top Orthopedist/Spine Surgeons by Research Consumers’ Council of America
- Frequently appears as a medical expert for ABC-WFAA-TV, CBS Radio, The Marty Griffin Show on 1080 KRLD, Sunday Morning Magazine with Mark Willis on 103.7 KVIL and 106.7 KDL